The PAPR Coalition’s mission is to advocate for public policy to support access to and choice of appropriate over-the-counter (OTC) pain relief while educating the public about the responsible use of acetaminophen. We will work collaboratively with the FDA, legislators, healthcare providers, consumer and patient organizations to ensure Americans have access to safe and trusted pain relief.
PAPR Coalition Steering Committee
- Alliance for Aging Research
- American Association of Kidney Patients
- American College of Preventive Medicine
- American Pharmacists Association
- The Gerontological Society of America
- US Pain Foundation
PAPR Coalition Supporting Members
- American Chronic Pain Association
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society of Nephrology
- The Coalition Against Pediatric Pain
- Convenient Care Association
- National Council on Patient Information and Education
- National Minority Quality Forum
- Renal Physicians Association
- Society for Women’s Health Research
- Transplantfirst Academy
- Veterans Transplantation Association
To join the PAPR Coalition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
There are variant cases such as bipolar disorder which have no cure. Naturally, about 35% of Americans order medications online. For example you can purchase penicillin antibiotics that fights bacteria. This type of medications will not treat several infection such as the common cold. Do you know what Levitra is? Levitra is a remedy used to treat a lot of diseases. What do you already know about buy cheap levitra? Probably every adult has heard about generic levitra online. Variant companies describe it as online levitra. Albeit erectile dysfunction is more common in men over sixty, men of any age can unable to have an hard-on. Low interest in sex isn’t the same as impotency, but numerous the same aspects that stifle an erection can also dampen your libido. Prescription medicaments can save lives, but they can also come with dangerous side effects. It’s vital to remember that not all drugs are good for your. Along with their helpful effects, most medicines, however, have unwanted aftereffects although as a rule not everyone experiences them. Store the medicaments away from excess heat. For example the liquid medications usually have to be kept in the cooler, but other may be stored at room temperature.