The PAPR Coalition’s mission is to support continued access to and choice of appropriate over-the-counter (OTC) pain relief. The Coalition accomplishes its mission by supporting evidence-based education on safe use of OTC pain relief options as a part of a patient consumer’s comprehensive pain management plan developed with their health care provider.
Each organization participating in the PAPR Coalition provides its own financial resources, expertise, and scientific background. The PAPR Coalition acts based on the consensus of its membership and under the leadership of its Steering Committee. Financial resources for administrative costs are provided by Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
PAPR Coalition Steering Committee
- Alliance for Aging Research
- American Association of Kidney Patients
- American Pharmacists Association
- The Gerontological Society of America
- Renal Physicians Association
- US Pain Foundation
PAPR Coalition Supporting Members
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Chronic Pain Association
- American College of Preventive Medicine
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American Society for Pain Management Nursing
- American Society of Nephrology
- BeMedWise Program at NeedyMeds
- The Coalition Against Pediatric Pain
- Convenient Care Association
- National Minority Quality Forum
- Society for Pediatric Pain Medicine
- Transplantfirst Academy
- Veterans Transplantation Association
To join the PAPR Coalition, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.